A sense of personal equilibrium is critical to dealing with change.
Predictability and stability is often elusive for us all – and never more so during the Covid 19 pandemic. Everyday life, as we knew it, suddenly changed. Job losses and financial hardship on such a huge scale was never envisaged, let alone planned for.
How do we adapt to a ‘new normal’ – a different ‘way of work’; different work/life routines and personal habits?
Thrive and Survive - Be In Control™ - a training program developed as a result of our expertise, research and broad experience in delivering Leadership & Team Membership programs across the Asia /Pacific Region, has been Recharged! Fully tailored to meet our clients’ current needs post Covid19 lockdown.
- The 4 part Change Model/Curve
- Navigating-change Conversations
- Working Flexibly
- My Thrive and Survive Plan
We know that a re-entry into the workplace as Covid 19 restrictions are relaxed is a challenge.
And…we know that when people are able to harness and direct their energies and efforts positively, results are achieved; the extraordinary happens!
- Understand the 4 stages of change and apply their knowledge as a change support tool; identify the professional, personal, interpersonal skills and behaviours needed to achieve adaptation and commitment to change
- Understand the uniqueness of how people adapt and commit to change; know how to support others / gain the support of others; apply PRIORITY ONE TRAINING proven skill strategies and well-being techniques to effectively manage change
- Action highly effective communication skills for: collaborative and cooperative manager/team member 'way of work' conversations; review of changed work arrangements (giving and receiving feedback) ; for problem solving and decision-making
- Apply 6 critical behaviours / actions to successfully work to a flexible arrangement; it’s a two-way commitment; learn how to manage common personal and professional flexibility issues
- Apply the 80/20 rule to 'Thrive and Survive' – how to devote energy wisely, implement the proven POT strategies for self & time management; demonstrate trustworthy behaviours
Complete a personal Plan to Thrive and Survive
Ask US: Flexibility of delivery: F2F small group / Zoom
Programs currently being delivered in the Government and Legal Sectors
Management and Staff